Brownies and (Vegan) Vanilla Ice Cream
Baked some decadent and rich brownie with some vegan vanilla ice cream the other day! Honestly, the combination is match made in heaven, the richness from the brownie is paired with that fluffy and light vanilla ice cream. Both of them just complement each and makes the perfect dessert 😋 Recipe and image contributed by: Yee Teng (@nourishplant)
- Baking tin
- Baking parchment paper
- 90 g butter vegan
- 1 tbsp applesauce (15g)
- 2 ½ eggs or flax egg
- 1 ½ cups Alchemy Brownies Premix + 2 tbsp (total 250g)
- (Vegan) Vanilla Ice Cream to serve
- Preheat oven to 175 degree Celsius.
- Mix applesauce, egg and melted butter in a bowl until well combined.
- Whisk wet ingredients into Brownies Premix and ensure that there are no lumps.
- Pour batter into baking tin lined with baking paper. Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow brownies to cool for about 10 minutes. Serve with ice cream!
Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram (@alchemy_foods) to share how your creations look! If you have a recipe you’d like to share, tag us too and we’ll be happy to feature it on our page.