Mocha Chocolate Chip Muffins
Today we’ve got Mocha Chocolate Muffins, who’s keen to try? 😉 Every Alchemy Baking Premix (available in Brownie, Cookie, Pancake and Muffin Premixes) is made with Alchemy Fibre and contains no added sugar and is cholesterol-free. You can now easily create guilt-free healthy snacks for your family! Recipe and images contributed by: Cheryl (@baking_taitai)
- 12-hole muffin tin
- Muffin liners
- 300 g Alchemy Muffins Premix
- 2 eggs
- 20 g rice bran oil
- 200 ml whipping cream e.g Elle & Vire
- 5 g cocoa powder e.g. Valrhona
- 5 g instant coffee granules e.g. Cafe Direct
- 1 tbsp hot water
- 150 g chocolate chips e.g. Ghirardelli 60% cacao and Hershey’s semi-sweet mini chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Line a 12-hole muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Dissolve instant coffee granules with hot water and whisk with the rest of wet ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix cocoa powder with Muffins premix together and create a well in the centre.
- Stir in the wet ingredients in step 3, use a silicon spatula to mix till just combined. DO NOT over-mix.
- Mix the chocolate chips into the muffin batter briefly.
- Fill each muffin liner with batter and bake at 180°C for 20 minutes or until cooked.
- Remove from oven immediately to cool on a wire rack.
Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram (@alchemy_foods) to share how your creations look! If you have a recipe you’d like to share, tag us too and we’ll be happy to feature it on our page.