Brownie Choc Chip Cake
Brownie Choc Chip Cake, a rich brownie and choc chip cake combined into a to-die-for cake 😆😆😆 Some of Alchemy's Premixes for eg. Brownies and Pancakes premixes, which is high in dietary fibre, contains prebiotics and help to control blood glucose levels. No sugar added and trans fat free. Using @alchemy_foods premix products are super easy. The best part that the premixes are also easily customisable according to baking preferences. In this recipe I used both Brownies and Muffins premix to make into one cake with extra choc chip. 😋😍 Recipe and images contributed by: Doris (@dorisgoz)
- 8 x 8 inch baking pan
- 2 large eggs
- 225 g butter melted
- 1 pack Alchemy Brownies Premix
Choc Chip Cake
- 30 g butter melted
- 40 g oil
- 100 g milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 pack Alchemy Muffins Premix
- 150 g choc chips
- Preheat oven to 170 degree celsius.
- Whisk eggs until stiff.
- Add melted butter, stir for a while.
- Add in Brownies premix, stir until just fully incorporated (do not overmix).
Choc Chip Cake
- Combine all liquid ingredients: melted butter, oil, and egg into a large mixing bowl .
- Add in the muffin premix and 1/2 of choc chip and stir until just fully incorporated (do not overmix).
- Sprinkle 1/4 Choc Chip on top of brownies batter, then pour cake batter on top of brownies batter.
- Sprinkle the rest of the 1/4 choc chip on top of the cake batter.
- Bake at 170C for 60 mins or until cooked.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool before serving.
Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram (@alchemy_foods) to share how your creations look! If you have a recipe you’d like to share, tag us too and we’ll be happy to feature it on our page.