Community Recipes: Kung Po Rice by Cheryl @baking_taitai
Easy Kung Po Minced Meat Rice
Kung Po Minced Pork with white rice made healthier with Alchemy Fibre™!Recipe and images contributed by Cheryl (@baking_taitai) Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram (@alchemy_foods) to share how your creations look! If you have a recipe you’d like to share, tag us too and we’ll be happy to feature it on our page.
- 200 g Cooked Rice with Alchemy Fibre™ Powder Blend for Rice
- 1 tbsp. Garlic , minced
- 1 tbsp. Ginger , minced
- 500 g Minced pork
- 8 pieces Dried chili , chopped
- 1 tsp. Oil
For the Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Dark soy saauce
- 1 tbsp. Light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Shao xing wine
- 1 tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp. Cornstarch
- 4 tbsp. Water
- Prepare the sauce mixture. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch with water till well incorporated. Then add in dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, Shao Xing wine, and sesame oil and mix well. Set aside.
- Add some oil to a heated pan. Stir fry minced garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add in chopped dried chilli and continue to stir fry for another minute.
- Add in minced pork, separate the meat as you stir fry until it browns and is fully cooked.
- Add in sauce mixture. Bring it to a boil for a minute or so until the sauce has thickened. Mix until the sauce and minced pork are well incorporated.
- Serve with cooked rice and other side dishes of choice.