Benefits of Alchemy Fibre™
Slow Release Carbohydrate
Reduce spikes in blood sugar levels
High In Fibre & Prebiotics
5 times more fibre than 1 serving of boiled broccoli
100% Plant-based Ingredients
Promote gut health & support natural functions of immune system
What is Alchemy Fibre™ for Rice made of?
Natural inulin and edible gum.
The powder blend for rice is scientifically tested to reduce the glucose release of white rice when cooked with Alchemy Fibre™, and sensory evaluations were conducted to ensure there are no significant taste difference with Alchemy Fibre™ for Rice added. All our ingredients are food-grade and safe for consumption.
How to cook rice with Alchemy Fibre™?
Watch this video for step-by-step instructions:
- Wash and drain rice, adding water as desired after that
- Measure 15g (1 heaped TABLESPOON) of Alchemy Fibre™ for Rice with every 150g of rice (1 rice cup)
- Combine Alchemy Fibre™ for Rice with soaked rice. Stir well to dissolve the powder, ensuring no lumps
- Cook as you usually do in a rice cooker or steam over a stove
- Once cooked, use a rice paddle to fluff the rice before serving. Tastes as good on its own or served with your favourite dishes!
Note: For congee or porridge, you may use the same ratio of Alchemy Fibre™ powder to uncooked rice. Cook your congee or porridge as how you normally would with the desired amount of water.
15% OFF AND FREE DELIVERY
WITH MIN.SPEND OF S$50*
Promo code: OCBC<first 6 digits of OCBC Card>
Please remember to add in OCBC before the first 6 digits of your card
Seal tight and store in a cool, dry place.
Serving size: 15g of Alchemy Fibre™ per cup of rice
Total servings: 46
2 years from the manufactured date.
Enjoy FREE shipping on orders above S$40!
Local (Singapore) shipping only.
3-5 working days once your order has been processed. Please note that there might be some delay in view of the current COVID-19 situation.