Quick & Easy Vanilla Cream Cheese Muffins
Good Morning! Vanilla Cream Cheese muffins for our brekkie, how about you? Sharing my 3rd muffin recipe using Alchemy Baking Premix which is a healthier choice as it’s made with Alchemy Fibre and contains no added sugar and is cholesterol-free. (Do check out my 2 other muffin recipes if you have missed seeing it!)Recipe and images contributed by: Cheryl (@baking_taitai) Makes 12 muffins
- 12-hole muffin tin
- Muffin liners
- 300 g Alchemy Muffins Premix
- 2 eggs
- 20 g rice bran oil
- 200 ml whipping cream e.g. Paysan Breton whipping & cooking cream
- 10 g pure vanilla bean paste e.g. Nielsen-Massey
- 150 g Philadelphia cream cheese cut into 1cm cubes
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Line a 12-hole muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Whisk all wet ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in Muffin Premix with the wet ingredients in step 3, use a silicon spatula to mix till just combined. DO NOT over-mix.
- Fill 1/2 of each muffin liner with batter, top off with few cubes of cream cheese and top up with more batter.
- Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven immediately to cool on a wiring rack.
Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram (@alchemy_foods) to share how your creations look! If you have a recipe you’d like to share, tag us too and we’ll be happy to feature it on our page.