Community Recipes: 𝟑𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 & 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐦 & 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐞 𝐛𝐲 Cheryl @𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠_t𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐢
Quick and Easy Ham & Cheese Muffins
30 mins Ham & Cheese savory muffins using Alchemy Muffin Premix from @alchemy_foods new range of Baking premixes (also available in Brownie, Cookie and Pancake) made with Alchemy Fibre. Will be sharing 2 sweet muffin recipes in the next 2 posts, do look out for it! Every Alchemy Baking Premix contains no added sugar and you can bake your favourite sweet treats the healthier way, cholesterol and trans fat-free. Recipe and images contributed by: Cheryl (@baking_taitai)
- 12-hole muffin tin
- 300 g Alchemy Muffins Premix
- 2 eggs
- 110 g rice bran oil
- 115 g fresh milk
- 200 g diced ham
- 125 g shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped parsley to serve
- Preheat oven at 180°C and line a 12-hole muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Pour Muffins Premix into a mixing bowl and create a well in the centre.
- Whisk all wet ingredients well together before pouring into the well of the muffin premix. Use a silicon spatula to mix till just combined. DO NOT over-mix.
- Mix in 4/5 portion of ham and cheese into the muffin batter briefly.
- Fill each muffin liner with batter. Top each muffin with the remaining cheese and diced ham. Add some chopped parsley (optional).
- Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram (@alchemy_foods) to share how your creations look! If you have a recipe you’d like to share, tag us too and we’ll be happy to feature it on our page.