For this, I used @alchemy_foods pancake premix. The premix has no added sugar, source of dietary fibre, naturally no cholesterol and trans fat free. Different from other store bought premixes. That being said, these pancakes are still fluffy and delicious!
- Frying pan
- 358 g Alchemy Pancakes Premix
- 240 ml Soy milk
- 60 g (Vegan) butter or oil
- 1 egg or flax egg
- Combine the wet ingredients then add to premix in a large bowl.
- In a pan with (vegan butter) or oil, add a desired amount of batter and fry pancake on both sides until bubbles are formed on the surface or till pancake turns golden brown.
- Repeat frying with remaining batter.
- Serve with fresh fruits, maple syrup etc.
Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram (@alchemy_foods) to share how your creations look! If you have a recipe you’d like to share, tag us too and we’ll be happy to feature it on our page.